Common Core MATH K CC 5 Grade K Counting And Cardinality Count To Tell The Number Of ObjectsBack
Counting And Cardinality: Count To Tell The Number Of Objects.
Count to answer how many? questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1-20, count out that many objects.
Click on the link to view all available worksheets related to the concept.
- Ten-Frame Add/Subtract (Up to 10)
- Objects: Counting by 2s
- Pumpkin Counting Mini-Book
- Space Creature Scene - Counting
- Bakery Counting: Cut & Glue (Up to 10)
- Counting Bugs (Up to 8)
- Counting Pets (Up to 10)
- Counting - Transportation (Up to 7)
- Counting Farm Animals (Up to 9)
- Counting Mini-Book
- Counting Memory Match Game
- Ten-Frame Counting (Up to 20)
- Double Ten-Frame Drawing (Up to 20)
- Addition - Ten-Frame
- Groundhog Counting Picture (Very Basic)
- Word Wall Number Cards