Common Core Grade 8 Math 8-g-2Back
Geometry: Understand Congruence And Similarity Using Physical Models, Trans- Parencies, Or Geometry Software.
Understand that a two-dimensional figure is congruent to another if the second can be obtained from the first by a sequence of rotations, reflections, and translations; given two congruent figures, describe a sequence that exhibits the congruence between them.
Click on the link to view all available worksheets related to the concept.
- Congruent-Similar Picture
- Congruent-Similar House
- Congruent Shapes - 2
- Congruent Shapes - 1
- Polygon Tessellations
- Tessellation Teaching Ideas
- Shape Tessellations
- Tessellate: Project
- Identifying Tessellations
- Tessellate: Cut-Outs
- Tessellate: Drawing Patterns
- Rotation, Translation, Reflection
- Alphabet - Rotations, Translations, Reflections
- Reflection, Rotation, Translation - 3
- Trace and Draw - Rotation, Translation, Reflection
- Translation, Rotation, Reflection - 2
- Drawing Reflections, Rotations, Translations