Common Core Grade 6 Math 6-rp-3cBack
Ratios And Proportional Relationships: Understand Ratio Concepts And Use Ratio Reasoning To Solve Problems.
Find a percent of a quantity as a rate per 100 (e.g., 30% of a quantity means 30/100 times the quantity); solve problems involving finding the whole, given a part and the percent.
Click on the link to view all available worksheets related to the concept.
- Percent Picture Problems
- Percent Memory Match Game
- Percent Word Problems
- Percent Picture Problems (Basic)
- Percentages Worksheet
- Basic Percentages
- Converting Decimals, Fractions, and Percents (Intermediate)
- Converting Decimals, Fractions, and Percents (Basic)
- Double Number Lines
- Double Number Lines (Intermediate)
- Circle Graph - Contessa's Money
- Seasons Pie Graph
- Circle Graph - Field Trip
- Pie Graph: Sports
- Summer Camp Pie Graph