Common Core Grade 6 Math 6-g-1
Geometry: Solve Real-World And Mathematical Problems Involving Area, Surface Area, And Volume.
Find the area of right triangles, other triangles, special quadrilaterals, and polygons by composing into rectangles or decomposing into triangles and other shapes; apply these techniques in the context of solving real-world and mathematical problems.
Click on the link to view all available worksheets related to the concept.
- Areas of Triangles #2 (Advanced)
- Area of a Triangle #2 (Intermediate)
- Areas of Triangles #1 (Advanced)
- Area of a Triangle Questions
- Area of a Triangle
- Area of a Triangles & Rectangles (Basic)
- Area of Right Triangles
- Area of a Trapezoid
- Area of a Triangles & Rectangles (Advanced)
- Areas of Triangles #1 (Intermediate)
- Areas & Perimeter (Intermediate)
- Area of Circles with Example (Intermediate)